I grilled lobster for Jaclyn and Jason and I must say it's better grilled! It was delish, easy and quick, you should defiantly try it. Lobster prices have come down, I bought my tails for $4.50 a piece, which isn't bad considering last year we were paying over $9 a tail.
HOW TO GRILL LOBSTER
TIP: I stick skewers underneath the belly to keep the tails from curling
- Rinse lobster and cut a slit in the top so when you brush the butter on it falls down onto the meat. I baste them in butter, garlic, and salt before sticking them on the grill.
- Place each lobster, shell side down, on a grill that has been pre-heated to medium temperature.
- Baste the exposed lobster meat with melted butter or oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper. For added flavor, use seasoned oils, or add garlic, herbs and spices or lemon or lime juice to the butter.
- Grill lobsters for about 10 minutes. Be sure to check the meat at the thickest part of the tail in order to determine that lobsters are completely cooked. When the meat is white and opaque, your grilled lobsters are ready to eat.
- Serve grilled lobster with melted drawn butter and a slice of lemon.
ITS THAT EASY :)