Friday, June 19, 2009

Simple, Delish, & Easy!




I took all these pictures of me grilling my scallops and my hardrive crashed on me today! When I get them reloaded I will share them with you. Ok, so now I want to talk about scallops. Scallops are probably the fastest thing you can grill! Their done in minutes and I must say they are dang good as well! If your seafood fans like myself, make this! It's EASY and fast! I served mine with pasta and grilled squash. I grilled the squash in my new grill basket and if you girls don't have one, it's a MUST HAVE!




Scallop Recipe




Prepare a charcoal fire and allow coals to burn until ash gray. Set grill 4 to 6 inches above coals. Place 6 pieces of scallop on each skewer. Keep cold until ready to grill.




Drizzle with olive oil then sprinkle with garlic powder, salt, pepper, and old bay seasoning. Squeeze a fresh lemon or lime over the top and BAM! Their done! You don't want to over cook your scallops, just sear them on each side and they will be delish! HAPPY GRILLING!

No comments:

Post a Comment