Monday, July 13, 2009

Grilling Guest

Hi, Monica here. I've been asked by Allie (co-author of Girls Grill) to share a grilling experience.

My new favorite easy grill side item is sweet corn on the cob. It's so cheap and easy and it goes with almost anything.

The first thing to do is shuck the corn. Once you get the husk and strings off, you need to soak the cobs in water for about 15 minutes. Next, you just wrap each cob in foil and place them on the grill. Grill for about 10 minutes and then roll to the other side for another 10 minutes. Open the foil and add butter, salt and pepper to taste. So simple. So tasty
I hope you will try this simple side dish. I don't cook and if I can do it, you can do it! Thank you for giving me the spotlight as an honorary classy girl griller. Monica H.

1 comment: